Goat Yoga @ The Farm
- Yoga starts @Noon
- Bring your matt
- Pizza served after (included in price)
- Bring your own beverage
Thursday Night Pizza Nights @ The Farm
4:30 – 8:00.
Live music every Thursday. Pizza to go available.
If you are experiencing COVID symptoms or have been exposed to someone infected with COVID, please stay home.
- A hand washing station will be provided when you arrive
- Seating spaces are a FCFS, it’s best to bring your own lawn chair and/or blanket for seating
- Practice social distancing from other groups
- Please send only one person to order and pick-up food, a will face mask be required for this process
- Although hand sanitizer will be provided at the ordering stations, we recommend you bring your own
Planning a special event in 2021? We’d love to be your host! Be it a wedding, corporate event, family reunion, or team building experience, we’d be more than happy to have you at our farm!
As of now, we have several 2021 dates available.
how it works
- We have outdoor tables available on a first come, first served basis.
- We recommend bringing your own lawn chairs or a blanket just in case tables are filled.
- Bring your own paper plates, flatware, and a garbage bag to collect any debris.
- Dining with us is an experience, so come with ample time to enjoy the grounds and yard games (children must be supervised at all times).
- Covered gazebos may be rented for between $50 (small; accommodates 8 people) and $125 (large; accommodates 30 people).
For our farm safety. Furry friends aren’t allowed