Gift Cards Are Now Available
Come to enjoy Yoga with Good Company
Join us for Goat Yoga. Our group yoga class includes baby goats who are guided to interact with students in specific poses. The baby goats have free rein to come and climb on top of you in your practice which makes the class a whole lot of fun!
Alpha and Omega Farm, where do we begin? We had the pleasure of having our son and
daughter-in-laws wedding at the farm. It was AWESOME! The farm is a fun, unique place to
have a small family wedding or event. The rustic decorated outdoor spaces and all the farm
animals made it the perfect location for us. Not to mention the outdoor pizza ovens and the
amazing pizza. The owners, Brad and Kim definitely have a diamond in the rough at the farm.
They are so easy to work with. They were accommodating to everything that we had come up
with for ideas and also provided some ideas of their own. To top it off, Brad is even an ordained
minister. Alpha and Omega Farm is a one stop shop. They have you covered for all of your
event needs. If you are looking for an unforgettable experience, this is the place for you. You
won’t be disappointed.
Gary & Marianne
Alpha & Omega Farm hosted our large group after my dad’s funeral. This allowed us to take the extra time we needed to reminisce and share stories with people we don’t often get to see. The pizza and atmosphere are top notch and the owners are caring and friendly people who treat their guests like family. I would highly recommend using Alpha & Omega farm for whatever kind of gathering you are planning.
Getting married at the farm was a dream come true! We got to walk around and enjoy all the animals and eat delicious wood fired pizza. It was such a beautiful setting, even in the rain! The beautiful grain-zebo made a perfect backdrop for pictures. Kim and Brad went above and beyond to make our day extra special!
We Hosted our class reunion at the Alpha and Omega Farm and it was above what we ever could have expected! The feedback from our classmates was the best we received over the years. We were postponned due to Covid of 2020 and with still an uneasy feeling of large gatherings in closed spaces, what better option but the beautiful setting at the farm and the most amazing pizza! Kim, Brad and their staff were over the top accommodating!
We will be back!!
Elk River Class of 1985
Beginning in 2021, on Thursday nights, the farm will be open to the public for pizza. Wander around the farm or play yard games while your pizza is cooked to order. Children must be supervised at all times. Our on-site gazebos are available for rental.
Contact us to talk about your next event — we would
love to host you at our farm!
If you are experiencing COVID symptoms or have been exposed to someone infected with COVID, please stay home.
- A hand washing station will be provided when you arrive
- Seating spaces are a FCFS, it’s best to bring your own lawn chair and/or blanket for seating
- Practice social distancing from other groups
- Please send only one person to order and pick-up food, a will face mask be required for this process
- Although hand sanitizer will be provided at the ordering stations, we recommend you bring your own
Interested in having your grooms dinner, wedding or special gathering at Alpha and Omega Farm? We’d love to have you!
how it works
- We have outdoor tables available on a first come, first served basis.
- We recommend bringing your own lawn chairs or a blanket just in case tables are filled.
- Bring your own paper plates, flatware, and a garbage bag to collect any debris.
- Dining with us is an experience, so come with ample time to enjoy the grounds and yard games (children must be supervised at all times).
- Covered gazebos may be rented for between $25 (small; accommodates 8 people) and $75 (large; accommodates 20 people).
For our farm safety. Furry friends aren’t allowed