Welcome! Brad and Kim Hayes are excited to share their farm with you and your family. Alpha and Omega Farm is located on 38 acres in Princeton, Minnesota. We have many farm animals that call Alpha and Omega home.
Visit us for a relaxing getaway! We offer outdoor dining and delicious wood-fired pizza. Host your corporate team-building event, family reunion, wedding or grooms dinner celebration. We are able to host up to 150 guests for an event. Alpha and Omega offers unique charm and ambiance that will bring you back every season. Our cabin (coming soon!) can be utilized for full or half-day meetings. Kim is also available to facilitate customized team-building sessions.
Beginning in 2021, on Thursday nights, the farm will be open to the public for pizza. Wander around the farm or play yard games while your pizza is cooked to order. Children must be supervised at all times. Our on-site gazebos are available for rental.
Contact us to talk about your next event — we would
love to host you at our farm!
Come to enjoy Pizza with Good Company
We offer a variety of authentic Italian-style thin-crust pizzas baked in our wood-fired brick oven. Our ingredients are locally sourced and our organic herbs are grown onsite. In addition to our standard menu, we have rotating specials. There is always something new to try!
If you are experiencing COVID symptoms or have been exposed to someone infected with COVID, please stay home.
- A hand washing station will be provided when you arrive
- Seating spaces are a FCFS, it’s best to bring your own lawn chair and/or blanket for seating
- Practice social distancing from other groups
- Please send only one person to order and pick-up food, a will face mask be required for this process
- Although hand sanitizer will be provided at the ordering stations, we recommend you bring your own
Interested in having your grooms dinner, wedding or special gathering at Alpha and Omega Farm? We’d love to have you!
how it works
- We have outdoor tables available on a first come, first served basis.
- We recommend bringing your own lawn chairs or a blanket just in case tables are filled.
- Bring your own paper plates, flatware, and a garbage bag to collect any debris.
- Dining with us is an experience, so come with ample time to enjoy the grounds and yard games (children must be supervised at all times).
- Covered gazebos may be rented for between $25 (small; accommodates 8 people) and $75 (large; accommodates 20 people).