Welcome to our farm
We offer a variety of authentic Italian-style thin-crust pizzas baked in our wood-fired brick oven. Our ingredients are locally sourced and our organic herbs are grown onsite. In addition to our standard menu, we have rotating specials. There is always something new to try!
Alpha and Omega Farm is a tranquil location for your private event. We would love to host your wedding, family or class reunion, graduation, or celebration of life!
TEAM BUILDING & RETREATS
The Friends and Family (F&F) cottage is perfect for your gathering, offering a cozy meeting space that holds up to 25 people, a small kitchenette, and two bathrooms. We can fire up the ovens and provide a pizza meal during or after your event. We have Wifi, an outdoor fire pit, two large gazebos for relaxing, and full access to the farm grounds and yard games.
Kim is also available to facilitate your customized team building event or farm scavenger activity!
Photos from life at our farm!
Interested in having your wedding at Alpha and Omega Farm? We’d love to have you!
how it works
- We have outdoor tables available on a first come, first served basis.
- We recommend bringing your own lawn chairs or a blanket just in case tables are filled.
- Bring your own paper plates, flatware, and a garbage bag to collect any debris.
- Dining with us is an experience, so come with ample time to enjoy the grounds and yard games (children must be supervised at all times).
- Covered gazebos may be rented for between $25 (small; accommodates 8 people) and $75 (large; accommodates 20 people).
For our farm safety. Furry friends aren’t allowed