Host Your Event
Let Alpha & Omega Farm Host Your Event
Types of Events We Can Host
Alpha and Omega Farm is a tranquil location for your private event. We would love to host your wedding, family or class reunion, graduation, or celebration of life!
Kim is also available to facilitate your customized team building event or farm scavenger activity!
About Alpha & Omega Farm
Welcome! Brad and Kim Hayes are excited to share their farm with you and your guests.
Alpha and Omega Farm is located on 38 acres in Princeton, Minnesota, about an hour outside of downtown Minneapolis. We have many farm animals that call Alpha and Omega home as well as the perfect rustic farm backdrop for your event.
Let us host your shower, family reunion, corporate event- the possibilities are endless! We are able to host up to 150 guests for an event with ample outdoor space to roam, a Grainzebo, and an air-conditioned cabin coming Summer 2021!
Plan Your Event At The Farm
The Alpha & Omega Farm is available for event bookings from weddings to corporate events to anniversary parties to birthday parties with dates available for event bookings from May-October. Partial Day Pricing available Monday through Wednesday: 4 hours between 10am – 11pm – $500 Partial Day weekend Pricing available Friday-Sunday: 4 hours between 10am – 11pm – $600. Additional Hour(s) Pricing $100 per hour
Wood Fired Pizza At The Farm
We offer a variety of authentic Italian-style thin-crust pizzas baked in our wood-fired brick oven. Our ingredients are locally sourced and our organic herbs are grown onsite. In addition to our standard menu, we have locally sourced appetizer and salad options.
We Offer A Customized Food Menu:
- Standard Pizza cost is $23 per person(all you can eat) or Pizza Pricing by the 12”pie @$15 per pizza
- +Salad for $3 per person
Other Menu Items Your Guests Will Love:
- Charcuterie board
- Italian appetizers
Have something in mind not listed on our menu? Let’s work together on the perfect custom menu!
- Cake and/or Desserts can be brought on premise!
- We only ask that you’re working with a licensed bakery.
- Sales tax is 7.38%
- Service Charge 15%
Here is a list of the amenities available for your rental:
10 barnstyle tables (seats 8-10)
Grainzebo, Screen Room, Pew Bench Seating
Kitchen for caterer prep
Bridal Suite/Changing Rooms (coming soon in 2021)
Considering Bar Service?
We allow outside beer and wine to be brought in by you, the guest.
There is a set-up fee, which covers bar usage and clean-up and varies by customer count.
Security is required for events with alcohol. The hourly cost for this is $125/hour, and must be present during all hours of bar service.
Customer must have an insurance rider with Alpha and Omega Listed for coverage up to 1,000,000
We offer a range of activities and services we can build into your event to ensure each guest has a memorable experience!
- Team Building Sessions
- Goat Yoga
- Yard Games
- Hay Ride
- Farm Tour
- Nature Walk
- Live Music
- Special Requests Welcomed!
Photos from events at Alpha & Omega farm!
Interested in having your event at Alpha and Omega Farm? We’d love to have you!
how it works
- We have outdoor tables available on a first come, first served basis.
- We recommend bringing your own lawn chairs or a blanket just in case tables are filled.
- Bring your own paper plates, flatware, and a garbage bag to collect any debris.
- Dining with us is an experience, so come with ample time to enjoy the grounds and yard games (children must be supervised at all times).
- Covered gazebos may be rented for between $25 (small; accommodates 8 people) and $75 (large; accommodates 20 people).